Inspired by The Taj Mahal, the seven wonders of the world. The detailed encryptions on the walls is an example of its plush and thoughtful architecture. It is made from "Makrana" marble, which is World’s most renowned marble.
White Marble has seen its beauty evolve into beautiful structures since ages now. From the seven wonders of the world, to the elite hotels, to homes, marble is one of the most widely used material in any construction, which not only strengthens the building, but also makes it all the more beautiful.
And we all know, Marble prints can never go out of style.
Fit for a queen. Our satin comes in a medium-thick weight with a liquid shine and gorgeous drape that’s a must for formal events and everyday glam.
Delivered in a collectable gift box for safekeeping.
- A collectible, limited- edition piece
- Versatile enough for any season or occasion
- Underscarf recommended to help prevent slipping
- Ships today- Free shipping in Singapore over $40
- Every purchase comes with a box to make every women feels special, just like how you are special to us !
- Avoid using traditional straight pins or safety pins on satin as they may snag the fabric.
- Satin Silk
- Opaque, high-shine fabric with a touch of stretch
- Dimensions- 110cm x 110cm ( 44"x 44")
- Square Bawal
- Dry-clean recommended
- Machine wash on warm with like colors
- Iron on low on only the matte side of the fabric
Your purchases are delivered in a black gold box tied with a gold satin ribbon, with the exception of fragrances.
Love wearing hijab. All of these prints make me a proud hijabi. Especially this one. I love the colour combination.
I like how soft the material is, and the change in style one can get with this underscarf.
I love this hijab! The colors are so girly and cute! Very lightweight and flowy!
I love the colors that are in the hair covering is easy to match with things out already have in my closet